A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent professional providing administrative, managerial, or creative assistance to clients from a remote office.The benefits of working with a VA are too great to overlook:
Presents a Cost Effective Solution:
- VAs are not “regular” employees: They are self-employed, hired and paid either on an hourly, project-specific or ongoing basis. They take care of their own insurance, overheads and taxes. When hiring a VA, there is no need to pay for fringe benefits like health insurance, holiday pay or employer wage deductions. With the added benefit of the “no obligation” to keep a Virtual Assistant if you don’t need the services.
- Use their own equipment saving you costs: With a VA you don’t have to provide office space, furnishings or equipment. VAs work from their own office environment.
- Continuously upgrade their skills at no cost to you: In-house staff will require training. A VA is already proficient with the latest tools and technology to do the job.
- When working out the true costs of hiring an employee versus contracting a Virtual Assistant, a client not only benefits by having a more qualified, more experienced professional on hand, but once the math is done, the VA often comes in at a lower price.
Delivers Efficiency and Reliability:
- A Virtual Assistant can provide remote office and e-Marketing support, completing all the tasks that are hindering you: billing, presentations, tracking expenses, following up on outstanding issues, tax & VAT return, checking emails, editing, web research for business development.
- VAs are business owners/independent contractors themselves: they know and understand the challenges of running a business. A VA has the ability to see the bigger picture with the associated risks.
- With a VA, you don’t have to worry about coordinating work schedules: simply send off the work to be done with a deadline.
- Flexibility: VAs are often willing to work outside normal office hours, you can delegate and follow up on any task with your VA any time of the day. Ensuring you get a consistent level of support regardless of your location.
Partnering with a Virtual Assistant will help you focus on growing your business.
Focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex, you have to work hard to get you thinking clean to make it simple, but once you get there, you can move mountains – Steve Jobs