There are tasks for every entrepreneur or business owner that slow down business development and are better handled by a Virtual Assistant so the focus is more on growing. How can you find your ideal Virtual Assistant?
Here are 7 essential qualities you need to look for:
– Integrity: Your VA can represent your business and deal with your clients, it is crucial to build a trustworthy business relationship. A successful VA is honest with strong work ethos given the nature of the remote support.
– A positive “can do” attitude with great energy: always upbeat, always willing to help, always available.
– Excellent executive and communication skills with the ability to communicate assertively at all levels.
– The ability to be proactive and logically solve problems autonomously with no support, for that a VA needs to be resourceful with access to the industry’s latest trends and know how
– Willingness to persevere through challenges and the ability to multitask
– Reliability: your VA has to deliver on time, efficiently, and keep you posted with any development that may hinder progress
– A business partner: a successful VA understands the challenges of running a business, and really cares for your profits.
Unlike an employee, a successful Virtual Assistant has the ability to see the big picture, and to take part in your success.
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching – C.S Lewis